Sunday, December 17, 2006

Jimi Hendrix doing "Red House" at Woodstock




_____



Here's Jimi Hendrix doing Red House in Atlanta:


Duration 8:01



_____



by Jimi Hendrix


Red House


There's a red house over yonder, baby
Lord, that's where my baby stay
Lord have mercy, there's a red house over yonder
Lord, that's where my baby stay
Hey, I ain't been home to see my baby
I just got out of jail and it's been about a ninety-nine and one half days now
Hey, that's a long time, you know what I mean

Wait a minute, something's wrong
Lord have mercy, the key won't unlock the door
Wait a minute, something's wrong
Lord our key won't unlock the door
Hey, I gotta bad feeling
Lord, my baby don't live here no more
She ain't said a damn thing about leaving here
But I still got my guitar

Hey, I think I'll go back over yonder
Way back over yonder across the hill
Hey, I think I'll go back over yonder, baby
Way over yonder across the hill
Hey my baby don't love me no more
Lord I know good and well that her sister will


_____

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home